Over 25 years, PECI has built a prominent place in the commissioning industry by pioneering the development of energy-focused commissioning programs, protocols, research, tools and guidelines for new and existing buildings. Today, we are continuing to evolve and innovate by developing and contributing to the current wave of influential commissioning industry resources, including:
As we move forward with our efforts to support the commissioning industry and innovate on its behalf, we are focused on:
• Supporting persistence of savings through new programmatic persistence management strategies.
• Monitoring based commissioning pilots and projects.
• Integration of Energy Information Software (EIS) to drive program efficiencies.
• Developing protocols for whole building energy savings quantification.
• Integrating Existing Building Commissioning, tune-ups and advanced energy retrofits.
For government and utility clients, building owners and industry groups, we offer a comprehensive set of services for new and existing buildings, including:
• Tool development and customization
• Guide development and technical review
• Program design
• Pilots and demonstrations
• Training and education
• Program implementation
• Existing and new building commissioning services
Working with PECI is different:
• We possess a long and proven track record of program implementation supported by a strong theoretical backbone
• We utilize flexible platforms designed to deliver comprehensive, scalable programs
• We focus on customizing solutions for our clients to ensure the right fit
• We develop customer-centric approaches that lead to higher participation and persistence
• We offer significant training and outreach expertise
Commissioning programs implemented by PECI have saved over 50 million kWh and served hundreds of buildings.
The Commercial RCx Program run by PECI for Southern California Edison saved 18.3 million kWh over a three-year period.
The EBCx project for the San Diego Natural History Museum resulted in annual energy savings of more than 536,000 kWh, and yearly cost savings of almost $50,000. The simple payback for the project was less than one year.
The EBCx project for the Irvine Company’s Symphony Towers provided annual energy savings of almost 500,000 kWh, and an annual cost savings of $65,000. The simple payback for the project was only 4 months.
The RCx Program was critical to identifying and implementing the retrocommissioning measures that have saved us almost $50,000 in energy costs a year.
© 2013 PECI, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Visitor Agreement