Board member since
Jesse teaches at Oregon Health & Science University, School of Medicine, Division of Management. She began teaching at the Oregon Graduate Institute (OGI) in 1996. When OGI merged with OHSU Jesse was asked to teach leadership and communication classes in the health care management program.
Jesse’s book, “Black Holes and Energy Pirates,” published by Crossing Press in 2001, is available in local bookstores and on Amazon.
- Adjunct Professor, Division of Management, School of Medicine, OHSU
- President, Oregon Environmental Council
- President, Leadership Dynamics, Inc.
- President and General Manager, Innovative Learning Group, Inc.
- Governmental Affairs Coordinator, Conservation Manager, Assistant General Manager and Chief Executive, Eugene Water & Electric Board
- Executives Program, Leadership Institute of Seattle
- M.A. Urban & Regional Planning, University of Oregon
- Biochemical Research, Stanford Research Institute
- B.A. Microbiology, University of Kansas